Dear Delegates, dear Chairs and dear Faculty Advisors,
With a heavy heart we regret to inform you, that due to the advancing threat of the Covid-19 (Corona) Virus, we and the European School Rhein Main have taken the hard decision to postpone MUNESRM 2020 to a later date. We are extremely sorry for the short notice, but the safety of the participants, as well as the students at our school, is our priority and this measure needs to be taken to protect everyone from the spreading virus. We, the Executive Team, have been working hard on preparing this conference since May 2019, so this decision was very difficult for us to take.
But we believe that we do not need to cancel the conference fully. We are planning to move MUNESRM 2020 to a later date, preferably the beginning of Autumn of this year. We encourage you all to stay on board and participate in our wonderful event later this year. We, of course, understand if that time does suit you anymore, but hope to see you there. More information will follow soon.
For those delegates who have already paid their fee, our financial team will be sending you an email shortly.
We are, again, extremely sorry for this decision, but hope that you will still consider participating in our fantastic conference at a later time.
The Secretary Generals
Mona Hilliges and Stav Oppenheimer